Terra Dos T4
Modern agricultural technology
- Phone number: +49 (0) 94 51/93 03-0
- E-mail: Please login to view this information
- WWW: www.holmer-maschinenbau.com
Detailed descriptionEnter into a new dimension. Intelligently networked, perfectly constructed. The Terra Dos T4, the milestone in sugar-beet harvesting sets new standards.. The unique HOLMER EasyLift system guarantees best harvesting results, the likeable lightweight construction stands for unrivaled soil protection, the new chassis concept with an integrated slope sensor ensures stability in all situations and the intelligent HOLMER EcoPower combines best performance with the lowest fuel consumption – they make it unrivaled.
Technologically always the best in its class.
Beet lifting to perfection! This is what the HOLMER Terra Dos T4 has been made for – no matter whether with two or three axles. This is the reason for the Terra Dos T4‘s modular design: Thus, innovations from years of test and practice are now directly introduced into all series; carry-over parts facilitate spare parts management, the uniform operating concept ensures user-friendliness and the identical design stands for optimum serviceability.
- Directly driven axles with highly efficient bent-axis motors – for traction and protection of the tyres
- Mercedes-Benz engine with 460 kW (626 HP) – for best thrift
- Wide elevator conveyors, transfer webs and discharge elevators – for highest throughput
- transverse and longitudinal slat conveyors – for fastest possible discharge
- HOLMER SmartDrive – for an ideal driving comfort
In the Terra Dos T4, the latest engine technology for economical consumption comes into play. Perfect coordination with the entire drive system technology is guaranteed for all of the operating points.
- New Mercedes six-cylinder in-line engine with 460 kW (626 HP) and SCR technology (AdBlue)
- Load-dependent automotive speed regulation of the engine between 1,150 and 1,550 rpm for consumption-optimized operation
- Load-sensing hydraulic system for economical supply of all work, drive and steering hydraulics
- Pumpdrive with integrated driveline disconnection for a reduced fuel consumption on the road
- Fulfils the latest exhaust-gas standard, EuroMot 4
The Terra Dos T4 is steered automatically during the lifting process – via the leaf sensor and the share bodies, which directly affect the rear axles and the front axle. The leaf topper and lifting unit adjust to the ground conditions independently from the vehicle. Thus the lifter also works very precisely even on extremely difficult, uneven ground, with minimal losses. The driver receives assistance, and is able to concentrate fully on the actual tasks, taking advantage of the yield-related parameters.
Contact the supplier of this product Terra Dos T4